- 09-01-2008, 03:59 AM #1Brand New Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- 0 times
More problems with ZOOM MRS 1608...help!?
Hi to all!!!
..as suggested, I tried to use the software (which is only an upgrade for the 1608's software included in the CD!?!) I found in the ZOOM's page dedicated to this model, to ripristinate the files an the folders which the internal HDD in the MRS1608 may contain, but.. this program did not do what I wondered...
So, I ask to everybody is using a MRS1608 pleasly a copy of the internal Hard Disk!?..it's the only way I have to initialize a new hard disk that could substitute the one broken...
Thank you all!!
- By Bourbon77 in forum ZoomReplies: 8Latest Jive: 02-04-2013, 09:36 PM
- By MMusko in forum ZoomReplies: 2Latest Jive: 03-23-2011, 07:54 AM
- By curlywood in forum Fixing GearReplies: 1Latest Jive: 03-15-2011, 01:28 AM
- By dooshek in forum ZoomReplies: 4Latest Jive: 05-01-2009, 07:12 AM
- By Dr_Mervelous in forum ZoomReplies: 5Latest Jive: 12-30-2008, 03:21 AM