Thread: MBox 2 Mini problem: no output
- 05-12-2007, 06:04 PM #1Brand New Member
- Join Date
- May 2007
- 0 times
MBox 2 Mini problem: no output
I have a new MBox 2 mini. It's a Media Center box.
I've installed the main drivers & ProTools LE. I can get an input signal from my mic when recording with ProTools, but I have NO sound when playing back.
Any suggestions on that?
- 05-13-2007, 10:52 PM #2
Re: MBox 2 Mini problem: no output
I'm not a Pro Tools guy. I have no clue. Digidesign uses proprietary hardware and therefor troubleshooting it is different than troubleshooting every other audio recording rig.
- By mackmoe in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 0Latest Jive: 01-28-2011, 04:22 PM
- By TurnerJnr in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 2Latest Jive: 09-08-2010, 11:14 AM
- By SGtone in forum Pro ToolsReplies: 6Latest Jive: 12-13-2009, 07:49 PM
- By bacon in forum Pro ToolsReplies: 0Latest Jive: 01-16-2009, 11:59 AM
- By ChrisZ1029 in forum Fixing GearReplies: 3Latest Jive: 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM