- 07-02-2009, 08:07 AM #1Brand New Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- 0 times
Cubase SX3 & Addictive Drums NO SOUND! =[
I'm having a problem that i will do my best to describe...
Basically, it's more Addictive Drums than Cubase, but i figured someone might be able to help me.
I was using the AD demo for a while in grace mode before putting in my key, and as soon as i decided to enter my key it just stopped playback.
It shows when i play a file that notes are being hit, but no sound is coming out at all, and if i go into the window for AD and press any of the drum pieces they flash like they've been pressed, but there is still no sound.
I've tried using different VST hosts, but with no luck.
I'm really bummed about this, and any help soon would be greatly appreciated.
And again, i apoligise for posting this under Cubase, when it is technically an Addictive Drums issue.
- 07-03-2009, 07:05 AM #2Titanium-Plated Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- 134 times
Re: Cubase SX3 & Addictive Drums NO SOUND! =[
Everything else works in cubase, other vsti's?
And AD... it shows that it's registered?
I'd try uninstalling it and do a fresh install with the number.
And contact AD tech support.I never finish a mix, just abandon it.
- By brandondrury in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 1Latest Jive: 11-28-2005, 12:21 PM
- By TimRP in forum CubaseReplies: 2Latest Jive: 11-22-2005, 08:50 PM
- By brandondrury in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 1Latest Jive: 11-17-2005, 01:29 PM
- By PhilB in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 3Latest Jive: 11-16-2005, 09:15 AM
- By brandondrury in forum Recording Toys And TacticsReplies: 4Latest Jive: 11-10-2005, 03:48 PM