Bronze-Plated Member
    Liked
    0 times

Default cockroaches in my microwave

There are cockroaches living in my studio microwave. No shit, they dont die. I wonder what the effects will be if i keep eating food ****ed (ok then... heated!!) by cockroach flavored micro waves. Maybe I will develop some of their resilience. Maybe their eggs will be filled with mutant cockroach cross last nights pasta creatures that grow little moustaches and open a chain of italian restaurants. Maybe I should get back to work.

Mega Member
    Liked
    5 times

Default Re: cockroaches in my microwave

Maybe you should clean that shit up.
    They're probably living in your mixing desk, your computer... they love electronics.
    And the other day when you stepped on that one little bastard that was fleeing across the floor, well that's too bad 'cause it's egg case got transfered to your house via the bottom of your shoe.
    I'll give it two weeks till your house is infected.

Bronze-Plated Member
    Liked
    0 times

Originally Posted by magno
    Maybe you should clean that shit up.
    They're probably living in your mixing desk, your computer... they love electronics.
    And the other day when you stepped on that one little bastard that was fleeing across the floor, well that's too bad 'cause it's egg case got transfered to your house via the bottom of your shoe.
    I'll give it two weeks till your house is infected.
    damn.... i have paid guys to come out and spray, i have tried the little traps that spread disease back to their nests. I have tried cockroach bombs but we are talking creatures that can survive a microwave. They are mutant I tell ya.

Mega Member
    Liked
    5 times

Originally Posted by scribe
    damn.... i have paid guys to come out and spray, i have tried the little traps that spread disease back to their nests. I have tried cockroach bombs but we are talking creatures that can survive a microwave. They are mutant I tell ya.
    Sounds like maybe you have something worse than cockroaches, bad neighbors.

Supreme Overlord Commander
    Pissed Off At High End Gear
    Blog Entries
    Liked
    5056 times

I've heard that cockroaches survive Nuclear blasts. Maybe there is some truth to it!

Good luck.

Brandon