Re: First Real Recording, ready to get BASHED!
Sounds great. I think all guitars could be brought up just a little bit. As well as drums but not as much as the guitars. Vocals sound really great but I think everything else is hidden a little bit too much behind them. Keep up the good work.
- Ibanez RG7321 w/Blackouts
- Schecter Gryphon 7 w/Blackouts
- Cort 5 string Bass
- Superior Drummer (Metal Foundry), Steven Slate S2.0 Kits, Andy Sneap MF Kits,
and a large collection of private samples.
- Self modded Tube Screamer TS-9 & Hush into Peavey 5150 Combo with G12T-75's.
- Audix i5 into M-Audio FTPro into PT M-powered 8
- Waves, Sonnox, Amplitube Bass and other various random plugs.
- Mackie MR5's for dem beatz.